The croc, the Cong, and the contribution

‘Croc’ still on the loose.

INQUIRER REPORT on the one-ton crocodile caught along a creek in the town of Bunawan in Agusan del Sur on Saturday says the 20-foot reptile is the biggest to be caught alive in the Philippines in recent years. In an interview with the Associated Press, wildlife official Ron Sumilier confirmed: “The villagers were saying 10 percent of their fear was gone because of the first capture,” Sumilier said. “But there is still the other 90 percent to take care of.”

There is definitely still 90 percent remaining fear especially a lot of crocodiles are still roaming free across the country. Emphasis on the House of Representatives. Intelligence reports also point out that one of them were able to disguise and wear a neckbrace.

Hit and run.

ON A report from ABS-CBN News, Ayala Technohub security guard, Ricardo Bonayog, who was allegedly punched twice by Lanao del Sur Rep. Mohammed Hussein Pangandaman, is not filing a case against the latter because he is “afraid of him.” In a radio interview, Bonayog said: “Ang kalaban ko po malaking tao po. Ako po ordinaryong tao lang” [I will be facing a big personality. I am just an ordinary citizen].

The Commission on Human Rights (CHR) said they could not pursue further investigation without any complaints because of “due process.” People got irked and wondered, “Where the heck is Davao City mayor Sara Duterte when she is most needed?” It would have been a good fight.

FVR vs MDS sparks anew

WIKILEAKS INFORMATION revealed that Former President Fidel V. Ramos received campaign donations from Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi in the 1992 National Elections. Lost presidential candidate Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago challenged the FVR to present the hiding Libyan leader in the Senate investigation after Ramos said in a statement that the Libyan leader should be invited for testimony if Santiago wants to confirm the alleged election contribution.

Santiago disclosed: “I am a laureate of the Magsaysay award for government service. Ramos is not a laureate of the Magsaysay award.  End of debate.” The reaction of FVR was sought but he is not answering phone calls for an interview. A text message received from a reliable source close to FVR reads: “I’m pretty sure he can’t comment at the moment. He is too busy looking for his old medals!”

***

No copyright infringement for photos used is intended. #breakingthesilence

Advertisements

5 thoughts on “The croc, the Cong, and the contribution

  1. Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make critically posts I’d state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular submit extraordinary. Excellent job!

  2. Hello there, simply turned into aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I?m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s