AND SINCE I am celebrating my 27th birthday on 04 November 2011, I officially open “I’m Breaking with XY” — The Game!
This is also a GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT for YOURSELF, THE CHILDREN, THE ENVIRONMENT, and THE COMMUNITY.
The game is open to all visitors of Breaking the Silence, including but not limited to friends, enemies, acquaintances, haters, and practically anyone from Earth. Below details can also be found on this section of the blog: “I’m Breaking with XY” — The Game.
1. Take a picture of you (or with your lover, friend/s, or anyone from your social circle) wherein the letters X and Y (in that order, of course to spell XY) can be seen anywhere on the image.
2. The letters X and Y could be a part of a whole word, such as galaxy, xylophone, or box yourself or whatsoever. Note that XY should be clear and visible. Be as creative as you can. Squeeze out your creative juices!
3. LIKE my Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/breakwithxyso and send your pic via email to email@example.com.
4. Put a description of your photo on the email SUBJECT. It should start with “I’m breaking with XY on…” and of course, add the location where you took your photo OR you can be creative with the description as long as it contains “I’m breaking with XY.”
5. Photos will be uploaded for entries received from 04 November 2011 up to 4:00pm of 19 December 2011. Send as many entry images as you can. Ask your friends to LIKE your photo. The top 4 entries with the most number of Facebook “LIKE” hits will win the competition.
6. Four winners will be determined on 12:00 noon of 22 December 2011. Each winner can select one of the following prizes (choose wisely; note that winners can select the same prize):
.: FOR THE CHILDREN. PhP 500 cash donation to UNICEF Philippines;
.: FOR THE ENVIRONMENT. PhP 500 cash donation to “Adopt a Tree” project of Bantay-Kalikasan’s La Mesa Watershed Project;
.: FOR THE COMMUNITY. PhP 500 cash donation to Gawad Kalinga’s “Build Infrastructure” project; or
.: FOR ME. PhP 500 cash, if you want to help a different organization not listed on other choices or if you want to keep the cash.