The game is open to all visitors of Breaking the Silence, including but not limited to friends, enemies, acquaintances, haters, and practically anyone from Earth.
Winners as marked (number of LIKES as of 12:00noon of 22 December 2011):
ENTRY # 1 (64 LIKES)
WINNING ENTRY! ENTRY # 2 (74 LIKES)
WINNING ENTRY! Entry # 3 (147 LIKES)
Entry # 4 (63 LIKES)
Entry # 5 (7 LIKES)
Entry # 6 (19 LIKES)
- Entry # 6 by Ronn Cedric So: “I’m breaking with Xy alone!”
- Entry # 7 (15 LIKES)
- Entry # 7 by Ann Santiago: “I’m breaking with XY.”
- WINNING ENTRY! Entry # 8 (79 LIKES)
- Entry #8 by Jehn Almadin with Julie Garcia and Chi Colorado: “Find the missing XY.”
- WINNING ENTRY! Entry # 9 (76 LIKES)
- Entry # 9 by Donna Valeza: “I’m breaking with Xy and I’m dead serious about winning this thing. Nagpatato talaga ako para dito.”
1. Take a picture of you (or with your lover, friend/s, or anyone from your social circle) wherein the letters X and Y (in that order, of course to spell XY) can be seen anywhere on the image.
2. The letters X and Y could be a part of a whole word, such as galaxy, xylophone, or box yourself or whatsoever. Note that XY should be clear and visible. Be as creative as you can. Squeeze out your creative juices!
3. LIKE my Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/breakwithxyso and send your pic via email to email@example.com.
4. Put a description of your photo on the email SUBJECT. It should start with “I’m breaking with XY on…” and of course, add the location where you took your photo OR you can be creative with the description as long as it contains “I’m breaking with XY.”
5. Photos will be uploaded for entries received from 04 November 2011 up to 4:00pm of 19 December 2011. Send as many entry images as you can. Ask your friends to LIKE your photo. The top 4 entries with the most number of Facebook “LIKE” hits will win the competition.
6. Four winners will be determined on 12:00 noon of 22 December 2011. Each winner can select one of the following prizes (choose wisely; note that winners can select the same prize):
.: FOR THE CHILDREN. PhP 500 cash donation to UNICEF Philippines;
.: FOR THE ENVIRONMENT. PhP 500 cash donation to “Adopt a Tree” project of Bantay-Kalikasan’s La Mesa Watershed Project;
.: FOR THE COMMUNITY. PhP 500 cash donation to Gawad Kalinga’s “Build Infrastructure” project; or
.: FOR ME. PhP 500 cash, if you want to help a different organization not listed on other choices or if you want to keep the cash.